Affinity Solution ArchitectureYour business is changing. Your processes and systems can't merely keep up – you need to facilitate faster and more effective change for the entire organization.
Affinity's expert personnel have supported organizational changes large and small, across many industries and over many years. We have seen what works and what doesn't. We have translated that wealth of experience into the Affinity Solution Architecture (ASA), our integrated suite of strategies and processes to help you deliver high-speed innovation and improved business performance with the right margin for safety.
ASA supports the change process for any initiative, including strategic planning, business and IT architecture, applications and systems development, deployment and maintenance. It is a flexible and modular approach to building solutions with a clear, holistic view of organizational impact. ASA offers you:
- speed in creating new ideas and moving those concepts into production;
- safety in delivering results through appropriate testing protocols;
- reliability and predictability, with an iterative approach keeping projects on pace and on target;
- flexibility in matching company culture, work methods and standards;
- quality with time-tested processes applied by experienced professionals.
Because of its seamless connections between methods, techniques, and tools, ASA can be applied at any time in an initiative's lifecycle.
Whether you are defining a strategic plan, wrestling with a difficult business process reengineering project, or nearing system delivery and maintenance, ASA helps you achieve change with confidence.